CITY TO CITY COOPERATION
In the framework of the IUC programme, 52 cities from 14 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, and Europe, have partnered to jointly address the sustainable development challenges of their cities, including the private and financial sectors, and public and academic institutions in the process. Therefore, the programme aims to promote knowledge exchange and support the development of joint projects.
- Lessons learned from the Open Dialogues
- The future of our cities. Best practices in sustainable urban development in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Documentation of Good Practices in Sustainable Urban Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Innovative Funding Mechanisms
- City-to-city and region-to-region cooperation fostering sustainable development on a global scale – EN
- Cities Looking to the Future